Thursday, July 12, 2012

Frustrating Experiences with a wonderful result

Well, since my post on saturday about my angelgotchi showing up i've had a few frustrating days of experimenting to get Ginjirotenshi.

The day after i posted Kitsune changed into Kodoten and i figured i'd give Tamagotchi PLanet's method of getting him a try, it was a total failure on my part. I had his tenshi power too high and didn't take bad enough care so i ended up with Kuriten instead so i hit reset and tried again.

Try number 2 went a little beter than try 1, after changing into Kodoten again i managed to get his tenshi power down to zero and waited for him to beep at me before caring for him which i though would bring me my little ginji angel. I was wrong again as i got Kuriten for a second time.

So now i'm on try #3, he went from obaketchi to obaketchi2 to maruten and then to kodoten for the third time in 5 days. I did something different this time around though, when he beeped for attention i ignored him and let him beep a total of 3 times in between feedings and playing games, and last night i even left his lights on all night.

Well he woke up this morning along with me and ryusei (who right now is 15 and doing well, but i'll talk about him after i finish with kitsune) and almost right away started beeping at me since he went to bed with no hearts filled last night, i promptly ignored him till a little after 10am before feeding him 1 pie and playing 1 game with him.

At noon i went for a shortish walk and brought both ryusei and kitsune with me since before the walk he had already beeped at me twice and i knew after the third he'd need some food and a game. Well the walk went on a little longer than i planned meaning i didn't get home till after 12:30pm, i made lunch and headed downstairs and right as i finished my food i heard the shimmery tune comming from kitsune meaning he was changing.

I was so hoping i would get ginjirotenshi and even said in my mind "don't turn into kuriten again" and well... i'll let this picture do the talking for me.

Yes, after 2 failed attempts and lots of frustration i finally managed to get my sweet little ginji angel^-^ It's been so long since i last cared for a angel tamagotchi that i completly forgot how much neglect you have to give kodoten to get this sweet little guy but i'm so glad i managed to get him that it took 15 shots to get this picture since my hands were really shaky.

On the front of Ryusei, like i said he's currently 15yrs old today and getting a little needy. If i'm doing something and lose track of time it seems he'll lose 2 hunger and happy hearts and even though i know he has at least a week or more left of his cute little life i'll still be sad when he leaves. Besides these 2 little cuties i'm currently waiting on the japanese gen1 i bought last thursday to arrive in the mail, so when that happens i'll have 3 tama's to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment