Thursday, July 5, 2012

Good things

Welp, it's been little a few days since i last wrote about Ryusei (who is doing rather well).

Since i last wrote on saturday he got both his disciplines (i believe one was on sunday and the other monday morning) followed by getting sick (this also happened on monday). I kept a eye on him all day monday after he got sick and at 2pm he pooped, meaning anywhere in the next 9 to 12 hours he would be changing... so he was either going to change at 10:55pm or 1:55am.

I kept an eye on him till around 9pm when i headed over to a friend to play some cards and brought Ryusei with me. Promptly at 10:55pm i heard the familiar changing tune and looked down just in time to see my sweet long eared mimitchi had returned^-^ He stayed up with me till i got home after 1am which was quickly followed by bed.

Tuesday i couldn't help but get a few new images of the little guy, so without hesitation here they are!

I had to get pic's of him being both happy and mad, cause with a sweet face like that who couldn't love this little tama?

Yesterday was pretty uneventful... with the 100 degree temps i didn't get out much at all except when i went with my mom to visit my grandma for a bit. Durring this time she took my to walgreens to get another green dot money pack to add some cash to my paypal account, which went toward a new tamagotchi if you couldn't tell. I ordered a blue/grey Angelgotchi off ebay around 4pm yesterday and now i'm waiting for it to show up, i also bought 20 more batteries since i don't know how many more i'll be buying this year and i want to have a good supply of batteries to keep them all running.

No comments:

Post a Comment