Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 3 with Ryusei

Today was a usual day for a tamagotchi in my house. We got up at 9am, i started up my pc and made a pot of coffee then started up my mp3 player so we could listen to music while surfing the net.

I showed ryusei some of my favorite tamagotchi site (tamagotchi planet, mouse house tamagotchi page, pixilated, tinkerville, tamenagerie and tamagotchi.de), watched some funny videos on youtube and he's watched me play a fun rpg online called Arkandian Legends chapters 1 and 2 but i'm working on the achievments for chapter 1 to unlock some extra stuff in chapter 2.

I would of taken little ryusei for a few walks today but with the near 100 degree heat and humidity over 70 i didn't want to get out at all, but having him with me made the day a bit more bearable^-^ While we were watching a few episodes of adventure time (i love this show) he asked for his first discipline since he changed yesterday bringing his bar to 75%.

No comments:

Post a Comment