Saturday, June 23, 2012

Days 7 and 8

The last 2 days have been wonderful, we went from having temps in the high 90's with near 80% humidity to the mid to low 70's with little to no humidity^-^ So to take advantage of this i've been taking Ryusei for nice long walks, he's been with me to both malls, seen the library and even visited a few friends of mine along with going to the beach again.

We've been doing alot of web surfing (i'm working on re-doing my old tamagotchi and virtual pet site) in his little cradle turned around so he can see the screen, we've been listening to more music on my mp3 player, he's seen about 20 or more episodes of Bleach with me (all recorded on the dvr) which in the last few days is all the tv watching i've done at all!

He's been with me also as i've been going to the chatroom on tamatalk almost everyday for hours on end (hi TicTax, Jasen221, xxKuchipatchixx, It's Teri (behold her Fabulousness!) and everyone else i chat with on there). The room can be dead at times and other times it's so chaotic i have no choice but to leave or sit till thing die down... and lots of rping goes on in there.. it's really alot of fun.

As i've stated in my logs there I am not use to having such a un-needy tamagotchi going, Ryusei only seems to empty 1 heart for both hunger and happiness every hour or so but i still check on him every 20 mins it seems. Guess i got too use to my music star (which seemed to empty a heart every 15 mins or so) after so many years of caring for it... does that mean i'll be starting it up too? Nope, i'm happy giving Ryusei my full attention 100% of the time and enjoy everything he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment