Monday, June 25, 2012

Days 9 and 10

Sunday started off like ususal, we got up at 9am i turned my pc on along with the dish to watch dc nation on cartoon network (young justice is awesome). After my folks got up we had breakfast then i went back onto my pc.

While chatting on tamatalk with a friend who was looking at getting a osu/mesu pair (hi triforceman) and saying how expensive they would cost i descided to send him the link to jason's store on ebay and within a few min he bought a pair and it got me wanting to get a few new tama's myself... so i promptly asked my mom about geting a angelgotchi and possibly a morino, she told me some things i can do around the house to earn the money and that i'd have to wait till after the 4th of july to get them but indeed i will be getting a angelgotchi and possibly a morino in the next 2 weeks^-^

So i started doing some of the stuff by watering the garden for her and durring this time Ryusei got sick... at the age of 9. Guess all the extra time he's stayed awake is adding up now because of that and now i'm worried he won't be sticking around as long as i hoped, but we will have to see about that.

Around 3pm my sis showed up and asked if i wanted to go to the beach with her and i said sure since with the 90 degree heat we've been having i wasn't getting out nearly as much as i wanted, so i grabbed ryusei since i sure as heck wasn't gonna leave him alone while i went. About 20 minutes later we arrived at central beach which is further away than washington park beach from my house, i took my shoes and socks off and we walked to the waters edge... mind you since neither of us brought swimming suits we only planned on getting out feet wet and thats just what we did.

Ryusei got to experience the nice dry breeze there and the wonderful smell that came with it (it's more humid near my our), durring the few hours we were there i did notice him emptying hearts a bit faster than he did the day before but wasn't worried at all and still filled them after he only lost 1 heart each.

After getting home we spent the rest of the night chatting with friends online (tamatalk chat is fun) untill 1am hit when we finally descided to get some sleep.

Today started out like always except for one thing, we ended up watching a movie instead of listening to music... we watched Ghost Rider 2 and it was an awesome movie, far better than the first one and i think ryusei enjoyed it. Afterwards we listened to music and he watched me play some games online and since we had comfortable 70 degree temps today went out for a couple walks. It was nice too, clear sky's with a nice cooling breeze blowing through.

He was with me while i watered the garden again and while i took my parent's dogs for a walk. He's definitly showing signs of his age though, he empties a heart every 30 to 45 mins now compaired to the hour before he got sick, my fear is he'll leave before july 4th but i hope he'll get to experience his first holiday with me before he takes off back to his planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment