Thursday, June 28, 2012

days 11, 12 and 13

Well i'm kinda sad today and it all has to do with the last 3 days. I noticed that after ryusei got sick on sunday that he needed to be fed and played with more and more, losing as much as 2 hearts in both hunger and happiness every 30 mins or so. Well i figured he'd be fine and would live on like this for a week or more before getting sick again... mind you this was on monday i thought this.

Yesterday he was dropping a heart every 15 to 20 mins, just in the time it took me to eat diner (all of 25 mins) he had emptied a total of 5 hearts... this definitely wasn't a good sign at all. Well now my thoughts of him living to see the 4th of July are all but shattered after what happened about 30 mins ago.

I was out doing my usual stuff (watering plants), i left ryusei sitting on the table so 1. he wouldn't be in the hot sun and 2. wouldn't get wet. After 45 mins of watering i went to check on him to find him sick again... my poor little mimitchi is going to leave me so fast and even though i don't want him to i know that there is nothing i can do to stop it from happening. He's 13 yrs old today and i fear he won't live to see the age of 20, let alone the ages my other tama's have lived for (my old gen2 named webster could live to the age of 36 easily).

My fear is that all the extra time i've kept him up has added up and has taken at least 8 or more days away from him, so after he dies i won't be doing that again. I'll let him sleep while i do stuff at night and just care for him while he awake... might make him age and grow slower but i'll have him longer next time.

Well because of this i took a few more pics of the little guy:



These were taken with my dads digital camera so they much clearer than the ones i took on the 20th. Well here's hoping my next blog post isn't that he died, though if it is i'll make sure to get a pic of his little ghosty self before i reset him.

Edit 10:21pm: Well, i sit here, a little depressed, after something bad happened. I was on the chatroom on tamatalk (join if you haven't already) when i looked down to see a blank screen on ryusei... His batteries had died on him and there was nothing i could do to stop it (there wasn't enough power to make a beep noise when i hit the buttons). So i unscrewed his batter case, threw out the old batteries and popped in a new pair.


So now as it stands he's back to being a tonmarutchi and is floating around all cute again on the screen. My hopes now is that i can get mimitchi back on him by wensday so he'll be around for the 4th of july.

No comments:

Post a Comment